[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women blog!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 16 00:00:39 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Well, we decided to jump into the social media thing with both feet.
At our meeting yesterday we decided to stop putting off the
long-talked-about team blog and to contact Canonical to see if we
could get a Wordpress blog hosted by them.

I submitted the request yesterday evening, imagine my surprise when I
woke up this morning and they had it set up!

I worked with Mackenzie on my lunch break and we pulled together the
basics and put an introductory post.

http://blog.ubuntu-women.org/

We may consider changing from the default theme in the future, but our
current volunteers are pretty busy this cycle so we're probably going
to take another look at it later (maybe next cycle?) and go from
there.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com