[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Leadership: Nomination Phase Begins!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 13 07:21:13 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM, Valorie Zimmerman
<valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks, I'm throwing my hat into the ring.
>
> http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess/2011/valorie.zimmerman

Woohoo!

> I haven't seen any other announcements, and don't know if I'm supposed
> to / how to add my name as part of a list of who is running. I was
> very relieved to see "expertise in wiki editing is not required to be
> a leader"!

We're using some wiki magic to automatically include people in
"Current Nominees" on
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/LeadershipElectionProcess/2011 so that
will serve as our "list" in the short term.

I've added mine as well.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com