[UbuntuWomen] Fwd: [Ubuntu-Classroom] Ubuntu User Days January 29-30 Schedule

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 25 05:39:10 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to forward this along in case anyone else was interested
in participating in this on Saturday-Sunday UTC time. It's an IRC-only
event, to attend you join #ubuntu-classroom and
#ubuntu-classroom-chat. If you don't have an IRC client, you can
attend via your web browser by following this link:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ubuntu-classroom%2Cubuntu-classroom-chat&uio=d4

We have the following women (plus me) from our team presenting:

Cheri703
maco
Pendulum
MichelleQ

And a huge thanks to Nigel Babu who I've worked with on planning this
event, just like for the last Open Week he did a really great job of
reaching out to women on our team to encourage them to present.