[UbuntuWomen] FOSDEM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 14 23:54:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:04 PM, Jan Claeys <lists at janc.be> wrote:
> One question for ubuntu-women: would it be useful to have some sort of
> "Ubuntu Women" flyer at the booth?  (This might also be useful for/at
> other conferences, of course.)

All the current fliers, business cards and poster can be found here:

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Resources

More contributions are more than welcome! So if you want to translate
these, reformat them or write new ones please do :) If you have
trouble with wiki syntax (like so many people do) you can even email
me your submissions and I'll get them put up.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com