[UbuntuWomen] Introduction

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 23:39:02 UTC 2011

On Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:41:58 PM Jennifer Lhotak wrote:
> I'm mostly interested in programming (and automated testing I guess). I'm
> finding it slow to get in to.

If you look at Ubuntu's bugtracker[1], there's a "bitesize" tag full of good-
for-new-contributors bugs for which you could write a patch.  Feel free to
poke me to get a patch packaged up and sponsored if it's for anything in
Universe or Multiverse (which is most of the packages)[2].

For automated testing stuff, I think you'd want to talk to Ara Pulido.  That's
her area of expertise.

[1] http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs
[2] to find out, `apt-cache show PACKAGENAME | grep Filename` should show what
part of the repositories it's in (/pool/universe/.... or /pool/multiverse/...
I can do)
--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo