[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Developer Summit sponsorship applications now being accepted

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 24 02:27:52 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

During the week of May 9 - 13, 2011 the Ubuntu Community will be
holding one of two Ubuntu Developer Summits (UDS) held per year. This
time it will be in Budapest, Hungary.

Jono Bacon has announced the opening of the UDS Sponsorship program:

http://www.jonobacon.org/2011/02/23/ubuntu-developer-summit-sponsorship-now-open/

Directions for applying for sponsorship are here:
http://uds.ubuntu.com/participate/sponsorship/

The Ubuntu Women team has put together our own page about applying,
which includes some Frequently Asked Questions, contact information
for some volunteers who can help you review your application and other
details about applying, you can check out our page here:

http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/UDS

As always, if you have any questions about attending please feel free
to reach out to the team (or me directly, emails welcome!).

The UDS website can be found here: http://uds.ubuntu.com/

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com