[UbuntuWomen] New wiki.ubuntu-women.org theme now live!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Dec 27 00:19:24 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

We've worked on this for several months and gone through several
revisions, but we've finally done it - our new
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org theme is now live!

I've shut down the testing moin instance I was running on my server,
but will keep it around if further bugs are reported against the theme
and we need to bring it back for testing.

Huge thanks to:

Melissa Draper for the initial theme design and coding.

Alan Bell for the initial moin theme coding.

Penelope Stowe and the Accessibility Team for accessibility review.

t-ubuntu for work with bugs and major CSS edits.

Nigel Babu and Mackenzie Morgan for review of theme and CSS sugguestions.

The Canonical IS team for handling our requests to update the theme on
the Canonical server where our wiki is hosted as we pushed each major
change through.

Everyone else who has tested the theme over the past few months!
Thanks everyone!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com