[UbuntuWomen] Oneiric brainstorming - Ubuntu Women

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 25 16:35:59 UTC 2011

Hi Allison,

We're going to be fleshing our our blueprint at a session at UDS:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-women.org/+spec/community-o-ubuntu-women-project-goals

Our brainstorming *ideas* are available in our last meeting
log/minutes page:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Meetings/20110421#Oneiric%20Blueprint

Note to other UW members - our plate is getting pretty full, but
please chime in if you weren't able to attend the meeting and have
more ideas :)

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Allison Randal <allison at canonical.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm collecting brainstorming topics from Ubuntu teams. What are your
> plans for this cycle? It doesn't have to be as formal as a blueprint,
> just any thoughts, aspirations, or ideas for Oneiric. I'm summarizing
> the results at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneiricOcelot/Roadmaps
>
> Thanks!
> Allison