[UbuntuWomen] Reminder: Meeting Thursday September 23rd @ 10:00 UTC

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Sep 25 00:54:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Quick reminder that we have a meeting at 10:00 UTC.

We ended up doing several informal updates on IRC:

Elizabeth to start from scratch WRT the Mentoring pages and then
incorporate back the existing docs and all the ideas that have been
floating around lately (Melissa's project, collaboration with Debian
Women mentoring).

Related: "Continuing to refine our mentoring process and collaborate
with other group" should be a permanent part of what we do

Update from Melissa and Alan on the website: Work is still being done
on the wiki theme, once complete the next step will be to talk to the
canonical sysadmins about getting it installed.

Thanks everyone. Our next meeting will be on Wednesday October 13th at
20:00 UTC.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com