[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Debian Community Conference - Italy

Flavia Weisghizzi flavia at weisghizzi.it
Mon Sep 20 16:14:53 UTC 2010

Hey UW!

I'd like to inform you that yesterday during Debian Ubuntu (Italian)
Community Conference in Perugia (Italy)  there has been a talk about
women in our communities and in FLOSS.
Me and Silvia Bindelli from Ubuntu Women-it and Anne Ghisla and
Francesca Ciceri from Debian Women talked for a couple of hour about
problems, reasons and possibile solutions about low female contributes
in free software.

The audience included Italian Community Contact Milo Casagrande and
Debian project leader Stefano Zacchiroli.

We met Marina Latini too, a Fedora Ambassador, and we agree in finding a
one place (maybe a mailing list) to help Italian Women working in free
software to keep in contact.

Flavia