[UbuntuWomen] Hi!

Janice D'Sa dsajanice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 12:59:10 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

This is my first email to a list of possibly more than 500 (?) subscribers,
so pardon my nervousness. :) I'm Janice, I work full-time as a C programmer
and am a huge fan of Ubuntu. I have been using it for at least 4 years now.
I just got back from the Grace Hopper Conference last week where I attended
a lot of sessions on contributing to Open Source. I came back really
motivated to explore the possibilities. I've been browsing the Ubuntu-women
wikis to find a list of projects/bugs that needed work, but I wasn't able to
find any. So, I would really appreciate if someone could help me find it.
I'm not yet sure what areas I would like to contribute to, but I'm sure a
list of TODOs would help me decide.

Thanks,
Janice.