[UbuntuWomen] Hi!

Mary Mooney memooney at gmail.com
Fri May 21 06:57:49 UTC 2010

Hello Nancy

I am an end-user rather than a developer.  It is nice to see I am not
alone.  I too am limited in my contribution - but hey the world is made of
up of lots of parts.

Mary

------
Mary Mooney DEUK
Mob: + 44 7914 079026

"A well-developed sense of humour is the pole that adds balance to your
steps as you walk the tightrope of life.
William Arthur Ward"

Q: What's tiny and yellow and very, very, dangerous?
A: A canary with the super-user password.