[UbuntuWomen] Hi!

Belinda Lopez belinda.lopez at canonical.com
Fri May 21 06:53:47 UTC 2010

Nancy McKeand wrote:
> My name is Nancy McKeand.  My husband has been harassing me for a long
> time now to get involved with Ubuntu Women.  I have always felt that I
> don't really belong because I am a teacher, not a software
> professional.  But I have been using Linux, primarily Ubuntu, for 7 or
> 8 years now, so maybe there is a place for me here somewhere.
Hi Nancy,
  great to have you hear!  This summer the Ubuntu Educators project will
be kicking off several new events and initiatives just for teachers.
I'll be sure to let this list know when things get going but you can
also join the low volume ubuntu-educators list at:

thanks and we look forward to having you share your experience!

Belinda (dinda)

> I am not good at these kinds of introductions,  as you can see!
>
> I look forward to getting to know you and becoming involved in Ubuntu
> Women.
>
> Nancy McKeand

Training Project Manager
Canonical