[UbuntuWomen] news form Italy

Flavia Weisghizzi flavia at weisghizzi.it
Sat May 15 21:32:10 UTC 2010

Hi there!

I'm very very glad to annunce some news from Italy.
According with LoCo team we finally reach the goal to open a localised
Ubuntu Women ML and a wiki page[1]. My best thanks to Silvia Bindelli
for her work and to you all for inspiration!

Furthermore, the release of Ubuntu 10.04 has been reported on Italian
national television, and I've been interviewed about as Italian Media
Relations Coordinator.
[2] here is available the youtube recording, on our official channel
(italian)

Again! Our Silvia Bindelli has been interviewed by a national women's
magazine Grazia. The article will be soon added to our media page [3]
where we gather press contributes.

Finally, next week, on saturday 22nd May, we'll have a talk during
Italian Community meeting in Bologna, and we talk about UW and our
localised project, that we called Ubuntu Women-it as regard of this list
and the wonderful women we have the glad to meet here!

Hugs!

Flavia

[1]http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/GruppoPromozione/Progetti/UbuntuWomen
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CapgvEW_1QI