[UbuntuWomen] Passing the Torch - Thank You for an amazing 6 months!

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Sat May 8 14:32:33 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 20:31, Amber Graner <akgraner at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Thanks everyone!!
>
> Time flys when you are having fun --and the Lucid cycle has flown by!

It has....Hard to believe 6 months has gone by. Thanks for all the
energy and enthusiasm you brought into your work! Much appreciated!!

[........]
> In a few short weeks my 6 month term as the appointed leader comes to
> an end.  I will NOT seek one of the elected leadership positions.
> I'll remain an active member, but I am passing the torch so to speak.

I do respect your decision but Umm.. there isnt anything to prevent
you from standing for 1/3 rd of the position (... in my limited
knowledge of the election process that we intend to follow) either.
<==(hint :))

--
thanks and regards,
vid || http://svaksha.com