[UbuntuWomen] How Can I Help?

Na'Tosha Bard natosha at gmail.com
Fri May 7 15:31:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been lurking on this list for quite some time and I have been using
Linux for many years.  I want to get more involved helping in the FLOSS
community, but I don't know where to start or what needs help.

To be specific, I am a professional software engineer (I write desktop
applications using Java and C for Windows, Linux, and OSX and I do a lot of
embedded Linux development for my company), so programming is probably where
I can contribute the most.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Na'Tosha

--
"Pain is temporary; quitting lasts forever."