[UbuntuWomen] UDS Meet up

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Thu May 6 20:50:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 12:22 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 8:40 AM, Laura Czajkowski <laura at lczajkowski.com> wrote:
>> UDS is next week and there are a few of us attending.  I was going to
>> try and sort out going out as a group for dinner some evening? Who's
>> interested? Mail back and once we have an idea of numbers I'll get
>> cracking on it.

I'd love to but depends on the night - just let me know.  FYI - I
talked to Canonical to double check if they were going to Sponsor a UW
Dinner at this UDS and they are not going to for this one. (just so
you aren't duplicating that effort) :-)

But yeah let me know - and Thanks for handling this.

Amber