[UbuntuWomen] Google Summer of Code opportunity

Ara Pulido ara at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 31 07:06:27 UTC 2010

Hello all,

As you may have heard in several places [1][2], Ubuntu is going to
participate in Google's Summer of Code! [3]

I have proposed an idea and I would be happy to mentor a student willing
to implement it.

The idea, as explained briefly in the Ideas page [4], consists in
creating a plugin for Accerciser [5], which is a GNOME browser to check
an application accessibility, to create Mago [6] application wrappers
automatically.

Mago is the tool Ubuntu uses to test the desktop automatically. It uses
the accessibility information to gain access to the applications.

If you're a full time student over 18 and would like to participate,
please, send me an email with your proposal, and/or introduce yourself
to the Ubuntu SoC mailing list [7].

Cheers!
Ara.

[1]