[UbuntuWomen] UW Wiki translations, We need your Help!

Flavia Weisghizzi flavia at weisghizzi.it
Tue Mar 30 11:16:24 UTC 2010

Hi everybody!

Regarding the purpose to expand the knowing of UW aims, projects and
involvement in non-English mother tongue people, we're glad to announce
that in Italy we're ready to open a localized ML, in order to reach
Italian women and men who don't feel really comfortable with English.
We would like to announce it to our community in occasion of 10.04 release
We'll do our best to spread UW project and help Italian people to reach it!
Referring to UW site translation we agree and we put to translate in
Italian too.

Cheers,

Flavia Weisghizzi e Silvia Bindelli