[UbuntuWomen] UW Wiki translations, We need your Help!

idleone oneidle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 04:18:46 UTC 2010

Hello everybody,

I don't think I ever introduced myself to the list. My name is John and
I have been a part of the ubuntu-women team for a short time. I am
mostly active in #ubuntu-women and #ubuntu-women-project.

With the help and push on the back I needed from pleia2 and elky. I
decided to begin translating wiki.ubuntu-women.org to French so that the
project can better include non English speaking women and men to
contribute.

I would like to invite you all to start translating the UW wiki into
your own native tongue and start spreading the word.

Links to help you get started:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Translators
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide

P.S. I am. Because you are!

IdleOne
--
John Chiazzese

In this concrete jungle we live. Our survival is love that we give.
Now my instinct is guiding my way. It’s true what they say.
The world is your chance to create.