[UbuntuWomen] Article about the Ubuntu Women Project in Ubuntu User Magazine

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 26 18:55:14 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Ubuntu User Magazine - Issue 4 - Has an article on Ubuntu Women and an
Interview with Jane Silber.  The questions for Jane's interview differ from
the ones for Full Circle Magazine,  just  in case you were wondering.

I am really excited as Issue 4 contains my very first published articles.  I
wanted to express how thankful I am for all your your encouragement - I
don't know that I  would be trying all these new and exciting things without
hearing, seeing, and knowing about the things you all do, have done and
continue to do with Ubuntu and Open Source.

I hope throughout the -M cycle and beyond, that more women continue to both
inspire and be inspired by the awesome Ubuntu Women Project and the
wonderful Team that drives this Project.

Special thanks to: Vid Ayer for founding UW, Elizabeth Krumbach being a
conduit to bringing all the pieces together, Melissa Draper for designing
the UW Poster, and to Laura Czajkowski and Elizabeth Krumbach for agreeing
to let their pictures be used on the poster.

You all enthusiastically encourage, educate, and inspire me personally, as
well as, women throughout all the areas of Ubuntu Community to exercise
their voice and participate in Ubuntu and beyond!  Thank you! Thank you!
Thank you!

With Gratitude to each of you,
Amber

ps - In case you didn't know, I also have a blog[1] on ubuntu-user.com [2].
More information on Ubuntu User Magazine can be found there or you can just
email me off list.

[1] - http://www.ubuntu-user.com/Online/Blogs/Amber-Graner-You-in-Ubuntu
[2] - http://ubuntu-user.com/
--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://amber.redvoodoo.org/

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds