[UbuntuWomen] Bianca Del Carretto introduces herself

Ndapewa Hangula hangulanv at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 08:42:01 UTC 2010

WElcome Bianca,

I too have loaded Ubuntu on my netbook that came with Windows :-)

Kind Regards

Ndapewa V. Hangula

Fax: +278 666 121 93

http://pewa.livejournal.com

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Dr. Seuss - US author and illustrator (1904 - 1991)