[UbuntuWomen] Ada Lovelace Day!

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 18:48:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Penelope Stowe <pstowe at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:25 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > As you may or may not be aware, today is Ada Lovelace Day:
> >
> > From findingada.com:
> >
> > "What is Ada Lovelace Day? And who is Ada Lovelace?
> > Ada Lovelace Day is an international day of blogging to celebrate the
> > achievements of women in technology and science."
> >
> > And several bloggers on planet.ubuntu.com have done this! It's worth
> > checking out today if you don't read regularly :)
> >
> > http://planet.ubuntu.com/
> >

> Also if you don't read regularly, planet.ubuntu-women.org has at least
> one post that I didn't see on planet.ubuntu.com.
>
> http://planet.ubuntu-women.org/

Hi all :-)

If you are blogging today in celebration of Ada Lovelace Day add your link
to the thread :-)

Here is part 1 of my Ada Lovelace Day Post  - Part 2 coming soon :-)
http://www.ubuntu-user.com/Online/Blogs/Amber-Graner-You-in-Ubuntu/Women-In-Near-and-Around-Ubuntu-Celebrating-Ada-Lovelace-Day-Part-1

Amber

> ~Penelope

Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://amber.redvoodoo.org/
http://www.ubuntu-user.com/Online/Blogs/Amber-Graner-You-in-Ubuntu

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds