[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Project - Thursday, March 25, 2010

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 02:55:23 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:19 PM, || स्वक्ष || <vid at svaksha.com> wrote:

> > The next Ubuntu Women Project Meeting will be:  Thursday, March 25, 2010
> at
> > 2100 UTC in #ubuntu-women-project
>
> gee...wasnt there a suggestion to rotate timezones? The last 2
> meetings have been 2100UTC iirc.

Hey Vid,

Thanks for bringing this up! :-)

Yes, I suggested that we have rotating meetings as I believe it would be
beneficial.  I am not at all opposed to that. So let's keep the 25th as is
and I'll add meetings to the schedule.

However, in the meantime, I'll send out one more poll and I'd like to ask
that everyone *please pic your OPTIMAL times for meetings.* Personally, I'd
like to stick to 2nd and 4th Thursday's of the each month, however, I
understand that this may not work for everyone, so I'll list all 7 days.
 Let's come up with 2 times that are set, predicable and reoccurring.

Thanks!
Amber

> --
> || vid | http://svaksha.com ||

Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://amber.redvoodoo.org/
http://www.ubuntu-user.com/Online/Blogs/Amber-Graner-You-in-Ubuntu

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds