[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Global Jam Weekend

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 15 19:22:34 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Ubuntu Global Jam Weekend [1], March 26-28, 2010 is coming up in about 10
days, and I was wondering if anyone on the team wanted to have a virtual UW
Project Global Jam?  We can just pick a couple of hours or an hour a day or
whatever and have our own Global Jam in the #ubuntu-women-project channel.
 I know other LoCo teams that collaborate via IRC, Skype, etc for Global Jam
participation. :-)

The wiki's are looking great since Melissa re-did them a few months ago
(thanks again Melissa!).  However, I think there are still a few pages that
could use some attention.  Since we don't *have* to be in the same room to
collaborate on wiki's, this might be a good start for an Ubuntu Women
Project Global Jam.

What do you all think?  Suggestions?

[1] - Ubuntu Global Jam Wiki - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

Thanks y'all!
Amber
--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://www.ubuntu-women.com/

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but only
want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds