[UbuntuWomen] New team logo sample from Troy Sobotka

Alan Bell alan.bell at theopenlearningcentre.com
Mon Jun 28 17:55:58 UTC 2010

Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Jessica Ledbetter
> <jessica at jessicaledbetter.com> wrote:
>
>> The
>> current Ubuntu logo has the circle small and to the top right. So this fits
>> well with that.
>>

> Yeah, I liked it for this reason too, the official logo for Ubuntu
> itself now can be seen here:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Brand?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=blackeubuntulogo.png

someone should fix the transparent hole in that official logo, or better
make it a transparent background rather than white.
I love the proposed design, I think it really works well with the
-women- bit below the logo, it is a nice even word with an odd number of
letters and no ascenders and looks slick and professional embossed on
the paper.

Alan.