[UbuntuWomen] List of Nominees for Ubuntu Women Project Leadership Positions

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 7 22:35:06 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Laura Czajkowski <laura at lczajkowski.com> wrote:
> What happens the next time there are 5 candidates, or seven candidates,
> we said 3 so I don't think it's helpful changing things now just because
> we have to chose.

+1, I think it's important for the team to stick to the process we put
in place, regardless of the number of applicants.

Additionally, the number 3 was selected because of the success in
other, similar groups (LinuxChix, for instance, is led by 3) since
it's small enough to facilitate discussion for key decisions and
projects leadership needs to drive and make, but large enough to have
a variety of opinions and to properly share the leadership
obligations.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com