[UbuntuWomen] List of Nominees for Ubuntu Women Project Leadership Positions

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 7 17:06:50 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Amber Graner <akgraner at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> We have entered into the the Testimonial Phase of our election process.
>
> The following team members are seeking one of the 3 leadership roles
> for the Ubuntu Women Project.
>
> hypatia - http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/UbuntuWomen/LeadershipNominations/June2010/hypatia
>
> pleia2 - http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/UbuntuWomen/LeadershipNominations/June2010/lyz
>
> elky - http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/UbuntuWomen/LeadershipNominations/June2010/melissa
>
> pendulum - http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/UbuntuWomen/LeadershipNominations/June2010/pendulum
>
> Please take a moment to review their wiki pages and give your testimonials.

Just a quick reminder that the testimonial phase wraps up on June 8th.

If you can't edit the wiki, please go ahead and leave your testimonial
on the nominee's regular wiki.ubuntu.com page, which has been linked
to the testimonials section for each nominee (just like our own wiki,
you just need a launchpad id to edit wiki.ubuntu.com).

Please feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions or
problems with editing.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com