[UbuntuWomen] Meeting times poll

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 27 02:50:34 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

We've been holding team meetings at 12:00 UTC on the 2nd Thursday and
22:00 UTC on the 4th Thursday of the month.

This has worked out ok for some folks, but we figured we'd poll the
group once again to see where we were standing time-wise, so Laura has
created a doodle poll (you'll notice a gap at 00:00 UTC - this is
partially due to 00:00 being a terribly confusing meeting time!):

http://www.doodle.com/pt3c3dwy87rcb53f

Select your time zone from the drop down and ignore the specific dates
listed and just focus on the *day of the week* as far as your
availability goes.

We're once again looking for 2 times spread out to accommodate all
time zones, so once we've collected the stats we'll select two times
that are popular and far apart.

Thanks everyone!

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2