[UbuntuWomen] question

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 06:06:43 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, July 14, 2010 6:12:22 pm Jamesha Fisher wrote:
> Karin Qadri  wrote:
> > I am installing ubuntu 10.4 desktop 32 bit on my windows xp destop.
> > Ubuntu would only let me install a separate partition. Is there a way to
> > log on to xp without the dual boot at start up?

Are you trying to make XP be the default for when you don't press the button
fast enough?

I think if you run:
sudo grub-set-default "Windows XP"

And replace "Windows XP" with whatever the full name is it shows you in GRUB,
that might work.  I would guess the quotes would be necessary.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo