[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu Women Leadership Appointment Announcement

vid vid at svaksha.com
Fri Jan 15 17:38:01 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 07:21, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Speaking on behalf of the Community Council, I'm happy to announce
> that the Community Council has selected Amber Graner for the 6 month

I am so happy to hear that, congrats Amber :) A bigger thanks to
Melissa and Penelope for throwing their hats into the ring and making
it that much harder for the CC to choose.  I too hope your goals can
be turned into reality over the coming months with our support.

--
|| vid | http://svaksha.com ||