[UbuntuWomen] Interviews for Full Circle Magazine

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 17:34:25 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to contact the list about the Ubuntu Women Series in
Full Circle Magazine in 2010.

The interviews are well received and here's the link to the interviews
so far http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Interviews

I am working on the interview schedule.  If you or someone you know
would would like to be interviewed for this series let me know.   If
you could send me your contact info, wiki pages (if you have one) and
other information about yourself (such as blogs, other interviews
you've done) that would allow for an original interview that would be
great.  Some of you have already volunteered and I'll be asking this
week as I am looking at March and that interview will need to be ready
the 1st Sunday in February.

Thanks in advance!
:-) Amber

--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://amber.redvoodoo.org/

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds