[UbuntuWomen] Wiki proposal

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 03:17:21 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 6:20 PM, Melissa Draper <melissa at meldraweb.com> wrote:
> Maybe I didn't make it clear before, I certainly was not explicit about
> it.
>
> The current /Home (the artist formerly known as FrontPage) has, in
> comments:
>
>        ## Before making wide-ranging changes to the FrontPage, please
>        discuss your changes on the UW team mailing list:
>
> The changes I am proposing are wide-ranging and substantial, and so
> needs discussion before any permanence is considered. And no, sorry, a
> "no comments" response isn't going to be taken as tacit agreement in
> this case! :)

Your changes look very good to me, Melissa. I like the new menu bar,
which I think simplifies the page a great deal.

Thanks for your work.

Valorie

PS: While clicking links from your work, I found:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/ToDo which is *very* out-of-date. For
instance, the first item is, "figure out when 2008 elections are." On
the other hand, item three is "compile a list of "core" projects in
Ubuntu" -- and I saw that discussed in the scroll-back today in IRC.
So we have some live items in there still. -v

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Facebook, Twitter, Identi.ca, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez .