[UbuntuWomen] Interested in the translating and cant change my location

idleone oneidle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:14:34 UTC 2010

Welcome Priyanka,

Here is the translations table page:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/PagesNeedingTranslated

Here is the HowTo translate page:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/HowToTranslateWiki

Those two links will get you started, as for how much time you want to
dedicate to the project is entirely up to you. Every little bit helps :D

You can add your name and language here:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/Translators

Happy translating!

IdleOne

--
John Chiazzese

In this concrete jungle we live. Our survival is love that we give.
Now my instinct is guiding my way. It’s true what they say.
The world is your chance to create.