[UbuntuWomen] Interested in the translating and cant change my location

Priyanka Naskar Majumder priyanka at eyedealab.com
Mon Apr 19 12:03:11 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

My speaking language is Bengali and I am also interested in the
translating! So can you show me how to start. Or let me know if this
will help the project or not? Or how much time do I have to spend on
this. Bengali is the spoken language of Bengalis in India (specifically
West Bengal), and most of Bangladesh.

And another thing is that If I change my location in launchpad to the
original one I am getting an error while logging into wiki. section, but
If I change it to Europe or Bangladesh which are not my places, it
works! Is this a bug?

Regards,
Priyanka NM