[UbuntuWomen] New Member

Amber Graner akgraner at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 21:46:54 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Mackenzie Morgan <macoafi at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, April 18, 2010 11:28:14 am Mirage ha wrote:
>> Thanks you all,
>>

>> @Mackenzie
>>  My native language is Arabic ,so i can help translating to it ,but please
>> tell me how to start and if there are rules to follow also tell?
>> me.

Here is the translations table page:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/PagesNeedingTranslated

Here is the HowTo translate page:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/HowToTranslateWiki

If you open the wiki pages that have been translated you can see the
naming protocol.

Hope that gives you a starting point.

Please let us know if you have more questions :-)

Thanks for helping!
Amber