[UbuntuWomen] New Member

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:47:49 UTC 2010

On Sunday, April 18, 2010 9:23:06 am Mirage ha wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to this group, i found it while searching ubuntu site and i need
> to know more about ubuntu women project
> and how can i participate in this project.

Hi, welcome to the group!

At the moment there's an initiative to translate the Ubuntu Women wiki [1]
into other languages so that non-English-speaking women can participate too.
If you speak another language, maybe get involved with that?

We've also got a competition[2] going on for a little girl to win a netbook.
If you've got a daughter, niece, cousin, or little sister, maybe look at that
too?

Mostly, though, participation just means supporting each other in all our
various ways of working with the Ubuntu Community at large.

[1] http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org
[2] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/node/2016

--
Mackenzie Morgan