[UbuntuWomen] New site to encourage girls in science, tech, math

etali etali at myth-games.com
Thu Apr 15 19:02:36 UTC 2010

Hi all,

This just got posted to the devchix mailling list.  I have nothing to do
with the site, just forwarding the announcement because I think it might
interest some people on here:

Hi Chix!

I've been (mostly) lurking here for a while, but I wanted to de-lurk to
tell you about the online community I've recently launched,
http://stemming.org <http://stemming.org/> -- which hopefully some of
you will find interesting.

Stemming is designed for  women and girls interested in science,
technology, engineering and math to connect and support each other; we
connect users for networking and mentoring and have a collaborative blog
where we collect relevant links and discuss topics related to
women/girls in STEM.

Hope to see some of you there! :)