[UbuntuWomen] UW list and attachments.

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Mon Apr 5 06:14:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:40, Kadambari Devarajan
<kadambari.devarajan at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 again - I did go through the  logs, recommend more admins, in order to
> account for time zone differences (among other things) and also to lessen

To be fair to the new admins, Jamesha and Alejandra, I must add that
they have been handling the spam queue very efficiently thusfar. Such
things (the backend work) are usually not evident on any list as its
done quietly**. That silence should not be mis-interpreted as
non-participation, which I think is unfair assumption. Just because
some women are more quiet than others does not mean they dont
contribute.

** I dont suppose that list members are very keen on receiving a list
of MM discards and bounces per week ;)

> job so far, and I'm part of other lists she's an admin of, and have no
> complaints. Also, IMHO contrary to the opinion on the irc chat, I don't
> think she is clinging onto the being sole admin or anything  (and actually
> think she is NOT the sole admin, and there are others).

Thanks for noticing the other admins :)

--
vid || http://svaksha.com