[UbuntuWomen] Hello

Ilavenil Thirumavalavan ilavenil at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 16:56:32 UTC 2009

HI everyone!

I'm new to using Linux on my home PC, though I've used it in my university.
As for me, I'm 28. I have two postgraduate degrees in theoretical physics. I
have a lot of hobbies including sketching, reading, and crafts. I am a
freelance crossword composer, and I have published several of my crosswords
on the website bestcrosswords.com. I really don't know how I can contribute
to Ubuntu, but I guess the people here will give me some ideas.

Ilavenil
--
It is morally as bad not to care whether a thing is true or not, so long as
it makes you feel good, as it is not to care how you got your money as long