[UbuntuWomen] Congratulations Laura Czajkowski on appointment to the LoCo Council!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 30 00:09:27 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

This is practically old news at this point (the announcement was made
elsewhere 10 days ago), between UDS and the holidays this week I
haven't had a chance to publicly forward the news and congratulate
Laura Czajkowski on her appointment to the Local/Community (LoCo)
Council[0]!

She's done astounding work with events for the Ireland LoCo team, as
well as other groups around Ireland and has done amazing collaboration
work internationally with her work on the the Ubuntu NGO[1] team,
among other things. For a glimpse into more of her work, she was
interviewed for the Ubuntu Women column of Full Circle Magazine back
in issue 26:

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-26/

She joins a fantastic team on the LoCo Council, so well done and
congratulations Laura!

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil The LoCo Council governs the
LoCo community, make decisions on resource allocation, deal with
conflict resolution and make decisions about where the project should
move forward.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NGO "Non-government Organization"