[UbuntuWomen] My Introduction

pabitra adhikari pabitraadhikari at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 19:45:46 UTC 2009

I am Pabitra Adhikari. I am originally from Nepal and currently I am living
in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I received my undergraduate degree in Computer
Engineering from Tribhuwan University, Nepal. Now,I am a graduate student in
Department of Computer Science at Eastern Michigan University (EMU).

 I have started using Linux since two years and Ubuntu is my first choice. I
am really interested to participate and learn more through this. I am always
looking for opportunities to work as a volunteer and mentor.