[UbuntuWomen] Fw: Women in Open Source for SCALE 8x

Sharon sharon at linuxchixla.org
Wed Nov 11 09:01:30 UTC 2009

I'm forwarding this as a few of the Ubuntu Women have
either attended or spoke at the Southern California Linux Expo
(SCALE) or its side conference event, Women in Open Source (WIOS).

If you are interested in helping to shape the next WIOS, please feel
free to join the WIOS planning mailing list at
http://mail.socallinuxexpo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/scale-wios

If you are interested in presenting at SCALE 8x, please feel free to
submit a talk at
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale8x/scale-8x-call-papers

Best,

/Sharon