[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu women stickers for conference

Cathy Malmrose lists at zareason.com
Wed May 13 21:08:36 UTC 2009

Thanks for the plug!

ZaReason sells the metallic case badges (I'm in the US, so I don't
> know about if/how they do international shipping):
>
> http://www.zareason.com/shop/product.php?productid=16197&cat=0&page=1

We do ship internationally and send more overseas than to US addresses. We
actually subsidize the stickers (they cost more to ship than we make, ie a
*negative* profit, ie we pay people to take them). But it's fun.

If there was any desire for Ubuntu Women Ts, I wouldn't mind funding a print
run of them. I have a great T-shirt printer here in the Bay area, but if
someone knows a better one, that works too.

Personally, I enjoy wearing my Linux Ts to workout at the gym. I get so many
comments on them and love nothing more than when a guy asks incredulously,
"You use Linux? I mean, you know what it is?"

I have four good Linux Ts that look good but I have wanted to get more. A
cool Ubuntu Women T would be great.

--Cathy Malmrose
www.zareason.com