[UbuntuWomen] Ubuntu women stickers for conference

nuhaa cawan.nuhaa at gmail.com
Tue May 12 04:28:17 UTC 2009

hi all,

i'm new here but yea i'm glad i'm in the mailing list finally! i've been
using ubuntu for more than a year now.

anyway, there's an upcoming open source conference in malaysia (may 31st -
june 4th) and they have allocated a community booth. i would love to have
ubuntu women in there as well. there will be other loco teams as well
(fedora, bsd, ubuntu, etc)

so i was thinking if ubuntu women have official stickers or something like
that, to give away and promote. and whether or not we can have them sent
here asap. i'm talking about stickers of course because they're the cheapest
to produce ;) but if we have something else that'll be great too

if not, i'm more than happy to have them printed for the conference,
provided i have the official logo/tagline (surely i can find this somewhere
in the website, anyone?)

thx!
nuhaa