[UbuntuWomen] Vote for new mailing list admins!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 15 03:14:40 UTC 2009

Hey folks,

As mentioned on list previously, we'll be bringing on some new mailing
list admins. Several people have volunteered (thanks everyone!) and as
discussed instead of doing a vote in an IRC meeting we thought it
would be more fair to put all their names on a poll in launchpad which
will be open for 1 week:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-women/+poll/listadmins/+vote-simple

Anyone who is a part of the ubuntu-women launchpad team can vote :)

As a quick reminder of who everyone is, here are the links to their
posts to the list:

* alejandra: Alejandra Ruiz:

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-women/2009-June/001981.html

* isabelle: Isabelle Duchatelle: