[UbuntuWomen] List moderation [was: call for list admins

vid vid at svaksha.com
Fri Jun 5 13:36:34 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 18:27, Fred H Olson<fholson at cohousing.org> wrote:
> Do you really "moderate" all posts? That is, is every post to
> ubuntu-women reviewed before being approved for distribution?

Absolutely not, as i mentioned in another mail. I have no clue how
folks jumped to that conclusion?

nice start for the most common policy followed.

> Mailman's automatic filters (including stripping attachments and having
> maximum messages size as low as 8kB ) does catch most things that
> I feel the need of reviewing.

Attachments are usually not accepted on any Linux lists as most
members dislike it. The usual practice is to upload your file on a
site and post the link here.

hth,
--
thanks