[UbuntuWomen] call for list admins

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 5 12:25:55 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 7:45 AM, vid<vid at svaksha.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 13:52, bapoumba<bapoumba at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> I'm Isabelle (from France) and one of the Forums Council members and
>> Forums admins. I'd rather have new or other people volunteer as it is
>> a great opportunity to get involved. You can count me in if needed.
>
> I agree and hope newer 'uns step up.  Shall we say they'll get first
> choice (no offence toward those who already volunteered, thanks :))

I'd really like to see at least one person who has sustained
involvement with the IRC channel be added (Leigh is a really great
candidate).

Frequently we get requests in channel for "hey, I'm on the list but my
big attachment mail was moderated, some one let it through?" or "Oops,
wrong email address to the list, should I resend?" or I "x-posted to
-women and on this discussion can you accept my post?" etc.  So it
would be really nice to have someone who is on IRC to nudge instead of
having to say "sorry, no one here has access to that" and having to
send yet another email to the list admins to watch out for the
moderated post and wait around.

Cheers,

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2