[UbuntuWomen] call for list admins

Alejandra Ruiz alejandra.ruiz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:02:46 UTC 2009

Hi,
My name is Alejandra, from Spain. I'm new here.

I work at a research institute in open source projects but I  want to do
something here in my free time.

I don't have any problem getting involve with the administration. As
Isabelle have said it will be a great opportunity for me to start.

Bye,
Alejandra