[UbuntuWomen] 1 and 2 and 3 and 4

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Sat Jan 24 13:15:09 GMT 2009

Hi!

A while ago I asked for contributions for an international counting
music project in a few places. The goal is a sequence and mix of
counting to the beat from 1 to 4 in as many languages as possible.

So far I only have male voices, a bit boring and not quite the picture
I would like to see. To the women here: please contribute a little
color ;)

I made a short demo with the earliest contributions:

Ogg Vorbis audio file:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/485382/countint_pre-01.ogg

The complete, packed Ardour session with all sound-files:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/485382/countint.tar.bz2

License and credits:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/485382/license_and_credits.txt

The complete track and any single sound-file are licensed to the public
under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0,
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-cc-by/2.0/

Sound-files contributed by:

Sampo Savolainen, Finnish, http://sampo.garageflower.net
becks, Italian, http://msound.org
Robin Gareus, German, http://gareus.org

Note that I would like to have several speakers for each language.

You can find details about what I would like to receive on

The deadline given there is history, but I still want to submit a mix
for the Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase, which has to happen no later than
the 6th of February.

Please ask if anything is unclear.

Thanks!

--